The 正规博十大app排名 strives to maintain safe and welcoming facilities for all 学生, 教师, 工作人员, 和游客. 校园里的动物给有居民的校园带来了一系列特殊的挑战, 教学, 以及供各种人使用的娱乐空间. The guidelines for bringing animals onto campus have been designed to balance the interests of animal owners with those of other members of our community.
范围 & 观众
此政策适用于员工, 学生, 游客, 承包商, 及申请入读或受雇香港大学的人士.
〇服务动物 根据现行联邦法规, any dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability including a physical, 感觉, 精神病学, 知识, 或其他精神残疾. 工作或任务的例子包括但不限于以下内容:
- Providing physical support and assistance with balance and stability to individuals with mobility disabilities
- Assisting individuals with 精神病学 and neurological disabilities by preventing or interrupting impulsive or destructive behaviors
〇情感支持动物 给人安全感的动物, companionship or comfort to individuals with 精神病学 or emotional disabilities or conditions. 虽然这些动物可以提供治疗效果, 根据联邦法规，它们不被视为服务性动物.
〇大学宿舍 包括所有宿舍, 联排别墅, 租给学生的乡村房产, 员工, 或其他, 还有兄弟会住房.
- All animals must be in compliance with applicable laws concerning animal vaccination and licensing requirements.
- An animal must not be out of control and the handler must take effective action to control the animal. 控制, also means that the animal should not be allowed to bark repeatedly in a manner that disrupts the campus community environment.
- 这只动物一定是经过驯养的, 以及动物的行为, and presence must not create an unmanageable disturbance or interference with the University community.
- The animal cannot cause physical 损害 the property of the University 或其他 and cannot pose a direct threat to the safety of others.
- The resident is required to clean up after and properly dispose of the animal's waste in a safe and sanitary manner. 居民必须确保动物在任何时候都得到很好的照顾. 虐待和虐待的证据可能导致将动物从校园带走.
- The resident may be charged for any damage caused by the animal beyond reasonable wear and tear to the same extent that the University charges others for damages beyond reasonable wear and tear.
- Animals may not be left overnight in University Housing to be cared for by any individual other than the resident who owns the animal. 居民有责任确保动物被控制住, 适当的, 住客上课或参加其他活动时不在场.
- The resident agrees to abide by equally applicable residential policies that are unrelated to the resident's disability, such as assuring that the animal does not unduly interfere with routine activities of other residents or cause difficulties for individuals who reside there.
- University 员工 shall not be required to provide care or food for any animal including, 但不限于, 在火灾警报等紧急疏散时将动物移走. Emergency responders will determine whether to remove the animal and may not be held responsible for the care, 损害, 或者失去动物.
- The Office of 公共安全 should be contacted when 其他动物 are found not to be in compliance with this policy.
- 除非下文特别规定, 不符合这些标准的动物, 或者有其他破坏性行为的人, 不允许留在学校吗.
服务性动物被允许进入大学宿舍和校园建筑. 服务性动物必须套上挽具, 栓着, or tethered while in public places unless these devices interfere with the service animal's work or the individual's disability prevents use of these devices. 在这种情况下, 个人必须使用声音, 信号, 或者其他保持对动物控制的有效手段. 如果不能满足第四和第五项规定的要求, the University will discuss this with the individual before taking any action to remove the animal, unless immediate action is required to protect the health and safety of the individual 或其他.
On the written verification of a licensed mental health professional that the animal provides support that alleviates at least one of the identified symptoms or effects of an existing disability, a resident may keep an emotional support animal in University Housing if approved through the Office of 残疾人服务 and registered with the Office of 居住生活. 住宿生活办公室将考虑室友的需求, apartment-mates, and residents of a floor when making room assignments with regard to residents with approved emotional support animals.
The animal is allowed in University Housing only as long as it is necessary because of the resident's disability. The resident must notify the Office of 居住生活 in writing if the animal is no longer needed or is no longer in residence.
情感支持动物不允许进入校园建筑. 他们不能进入教室或办公室，也不能被带到体育赛事现场. Any exception to this policy must be approved in advance by the 残疾人服务 Committee and the Office of the Provost.
其他动物只允许进入校园外的公共场地. 动物必须用皮带拴住, 绳, 链, 或类似的直接物理控制，最大长度为6英尺, 它的另一端一直被一个人束缚着. 他们不得被带入大学宿舍或校园建筑. 其他动物 may be confined in vehicles parked on campus for a reasonable period of time, as long as the animal is not endangered and does not endanger others or create a public nuisance, e.g. 过度的吠叫. In the event of endangerment to the animal 或其他, the City of Evansville Animal Care & 将联系控制中心采取适当措施.
这些政策的唯一例外是用于教学或研究的动物, and only if the care and use of these animals has been approved by the UE Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) prior to campus arrival.